SUN Collision Shares 2023 Best of the Blogs
SAN DIEGO, Calif., Dec. 13, 2023 –The SUN® Collision team has been sharing valuable information on its website throughout the year to help technicians and shop owners speed up efficiency and enhance overall value for their businesses.
Please feel free to use the information as a helpful reference.
- Maximize Profitability with SUN Collision Repair Software
- Simplifying Blueprinting with SUN Collision Repair Information
- SUN Collision Launches Exclusive Repair Package Solution at SEMA
- OEM vs. Aftermarket Parts for Collision Repair
- 6 Tips for Greater Paint Booth Efficiency
- Best Practices for Collision Repair in Autobody Shops
- Top Three Types of Collision Damage
- Are Your Frame Rail Repair Skills Up to Snuff?
- Do OEM Certifications Matter for Your Collision Repair Business?
- Best Practices for Fast-Tracking Collision Repairs at Your Auto Body Shop
- Calibration Research Tips for Collision Repair
SUN Collision provides comprehensive OEM repair information and procedures for body and frame, paint and finish, and materials for all makes and models. The software’s database is kept current throughout the year with ongoing updates and repair information for the latest model year vehicles. Subscribers automatically receive new information as it becomes available, giving them the most current repair data to reference.
SUN® is a brand of Snap-on, Inc. SUN® Collision Repair Information provides complete, accurate data that collision repair facilities can trust to repair any vehicle, in any condition – inside and outside – with maximum efficiency. For more information about SUN Collision and its products, call 877-840-1973 or visit suncollision.com.
Mitchell 1 Marketing Communications
Maximum Marketing Services